Testing mobile applications requires anticipating a variety of devices, a mix of network bandwidths and even greater demand spikes from “anytime, anywhere access” by millions of potential users.
Apica Full Service Managed Project Experts guide you through the range of possible options based on users loads into the millions with various device profiles and network latencies.
Pay As You Go Cloud Load Generation allows you to cost effectively measure availability, latency and true user experience across all major clouds and 50+ locations globally to provide comprehensive coverage and results.
Project Scope – Mobile Applications
- Test your mobile application to the limit – find the maximum number of active users possible
- Test selected scenario types including Mobile native, mobile web-based applications over HTTP or HTTPS from any device
- Simulate the appropriate application content and interactions with enough connections for realistic response times and server loads
- Simulate specific devices including iPhone5, iPad, Windows Phone, Android and Blackberry and others with various network latencies
- Identify mobile application and API usage bottlenecks
- Identify configuration bottlenecks
- Determine the maximum number of simultaneous users
Testing by Device
Easily mobile load testing by device-type (iPhone, Android, iPad, or Windows) using native testing that capture the exact response patterns for each device. High volume tests can be mixed and matched with the desired devices.
Test by Network
Test mobile applications under real-world conditions using networks around the world. Select 4G, 3G or custom speeds in the load testing portal GUI.
User Scenario Recording
Full HTTP/HTTPS support means all you need to do is provide the application and user journey scenario; all specific device traffic is easily captured using the recording proxy. Complex scripts? Assign it all to Apica. We have the experience to handle any testing scenario.
Leverage Apica’s extensive load testing experience in desktop and mobile markets to shave seconds off mobile response times and maximize profit margins. Apica mobile testing also supports native mobile applications, Smart TV applications, and gaming consoles like PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U.