Monitor Response Time and the End-user Experience
Your business and good name depend on peak performance, reliable web transactions, and exceptional user experiences.
Apica Synthetic Monitoring doesn't just monitor uptime, it gives your team deep visibility into website and applications performance from almost anywhere in the world.
Apica provides up-to-the second, real user synthetic monitoring, allowing you to gauge response times, monitor synthetic transactions, and evaluate visitors experience, in real time.
Key Synthetic Monitoring Features
- Real browser testing
- Selenium support with bulk check loading, management and easy editing
- Error Page Screen Shots provide context
- HTML5 GUI, dashboards, reports and alerts
- API access to directly embed check results
- Basic or advanced API testing
- Drill down to web/app/database server vital signs data
- Code-level drill-down using AppDynamics APM for isolating source code malfunction
- Results correlated with monitoring and analytics service partner tools
- Inside agent option for in-depth visibility
Stay Ahead of the Game
- Establish consistent, objective metrics and benchmarks
- Rationalize new feature requests in terms of performance risk and alternative approaches
- Go beyond functional testing using battle-hardened production testing techniques
- Resolve issues quickly, as they happen
Deploy with Confidence
- Launch or upgrade web, mobile and cloud-based applications without stress
- Ensure your end-users have the best possible experience on your site
- Continuously improve customer experience as applications become richer, more real time, and increasingly reliant upon third-party services
Monitor your site's performance, absolutely free*
*Monitor up to 5 websites or applications. Full access to Apica Synthetic Monitoring service. Support from Apica professionals. Integrations included. No credit card required.
Start Your Free Trial
Worldwide Website Monitoring Agents
Apica agents are hosted on Windows/Linux servers in different locations, all over the world, from where we can conduct real browser monitoring and network tests on client websites and applications.
You can also have Inside Agents hosted inside your network for running local application monitoring and/or monitor services not exposed to the internet.
Don’t Take Slow For an Answer
– the Customer Won't
With Apica Synthetic Monitoring, you can validate uptime and availability 24x7, and ensure the transaction flow is fully functional. Go even further by testing synthetic transactions in a real web browser together with Selenium IDE /scripts that are easily set up and scheduled.
Apica has Synthetic Monitoring agents / servers in 83 countries, making it possible to monitor from wherever your potential customers are based.
The most successful media companies know how their website and mobile applications are performing at all times, and are always prepared for the best and worst case scenarios. They use actionable performance metrics to be sure all visitors, from anywhere they offer a service, have the best possible experience on their platform.
In online gaming, the difference between a successful launch or a bad launch can spell the death of a franchise. Online games are exploding faster than ever before, and players are even faster to complain. New, innovative game features and mobile platforms add an additional layer of complexity which impact how the quality of games are perceived.
For Intranets that are used for Global reach and which require decent performance, Apica has solutions to ensure those demands are met. Some Intranets may require tuning and content optimization - Apica has the tools and expertise to help get you on the right track. We also offer complementary products to accelerate Intranets.
Resolve issues quickly
Apica Synthetic Monitoring provides DevOps teams with comprehensive information for resolving performance concerns.
Alerts by SMS and Email
The portal sends alerts by SMS and email if your website or application degrades
Integrate your Apica Synthetic Monitoring account with PagerDuty to Schedule alerts
Resolve issues quickly, as they happen. Error page Screen Shots provide context