- Easy-to-use, graphical web interface
- Group checks for easy access and overview
- Monitor all Internet protocols, such as Ping, DNS, URL, and more
- Alerts via email and SMS
- SLA and response time diagrams
- Powerful and fully customizable reporting tools
- Set different access levels within your organization
- Selenium support
- WebSockets support
- Mobile and webservice support
- Open API for data access
Do you monitor your web performance?
Apica WebPerformance monitoring verifies the performance and availability of your mission-critical applications and services from over 90 locations worldwide in ways no other solution does.
Real time and historic performance thresholds alert staff, while dynamic dashboards include unique screen capture snap shots and immediate visual insights for fast troubleshooting. Rich reporting helps facilitate effective long-term application, network and infrastructure decision-making and optimization.
Apica WebPerformance monitors the delivery of all your web content and application functionality to real browsers in terms of the actions that matter most to your users - their actions. You get a controlled perspective on actual application and content delivery with powerful analytics providing insight into performance improvement troubleshooting and proactive planning.
Monitor from your customers’ perspective
Apica WebPerformance verifies the performance of your web applications from the “end user” perspective. Monitor from a real browser with Selenium script and measure booking flow, login function, etc. from any of our 60+ Internet-based agents distributed around the world. You will monitor the very experience your customers have and you´ll be able to identify the bottlenecks in your Internet distribution.
Analyze the whole Internet delivery chain
Public monitoring agents combined with local agents, deployed on your site, will help you to pinpoint breaks in the delivery chain. Your web platform, content delivery services, ISP and hosting, DNS and Internet routing, and final page rendering in the user’s browser are all potential sources of errors.
Get daily reports
To get a good overview of your downtime and trends, Apica WebPerformance provides you with subscription-based reports by email in PDF or Excel.
The reports are sent out on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to one or more recipients. You can also easily create reports on the fly in the web interface.
Apica´s GUI is HTML5 Ready
Apica WebPerformance supports whichever device or browser you use from tablets to smartphones and IE to Chrome or wherever HTML5 may go next.
Apica takes web performance monitoring beyond simple uptime monitoring. Far beyond.
Web performance beyond uptime monitoring
- Monitor complex user scenarios that form a sequence of pages and involve dynamic data content, transactions, and login/authorization procedures.
- Full page rendering checks will load all components of a web page using a real browser. Results show the loading time and sequence of Java Scripts, flash, image files, etc. in a waterfall graph. Sort by sequence, slowest, or largest component.
- Set and track customized SLA targets.
- See how an increase in visitor numbers affects response times.
- Browser types: IE , FireFox & Chrome
- Monitor on both sides of the firewall in order to isolate problems that originate from general Internet delivery issues from web platform and application issues.
- Integration with AppDynamics
- Add your competitors’ sites and pages to your group of checks for easy comparison.
- Integration with Google Analytics for more insight and comparison
Monitor your website using Real Browser and Selenium
Apica WebPerformance lets you monitor your website in a true end-user perspective using Firefox, IE, and now Chrome. You can easily measure and analyze the details of your web page, including all components like style sheets, images, videos, and third party calls like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Read more under Real Browser Monitoring.