Apica Full Service Load Testing
Apica Full Service Load Testing is a turnkey, project-based approach to addressing your load test and performance optimization project needs. We manage the entire test process to make sure execution is performed quickly and effectively the first time.
Fixed price quotes are based on site complexity and the number of servers involved. Quotes guarantee maximum capacity will be determined as part of the project.
Typical Use Cases
The Apica LoadTest Full Service solution typically involves complex test environments where time, resource or expertise constraints exist. Examples use cases include:
- Determine how many users a site can handle
- Align Web infrastructure with business objectives
- Eliminate performance bottlenecks
- Avoid costly new investments by better utilizing existing capacity
- Establish baseline capacity limits
- Launch new products or services.
Scope of Services
Apica web load tests are designed to mimic your operational conditions as closely as possible and ultimately transition our knowledge to your internal team. Test agents run outside your site from locations throughout the world, in the cloud, or inside your network as needed.
Typical scope of our engagement services include:
- Define the tests to meet specific business objectives
- Create scripts
- Generate and control the web load
- Provide recommendations to development and operations
- Retest as needed
- Optionally integrate with Amazon, RightScale or other service partners
- Transition knowledge to internal teams for on-going self service access.