Apica, a leading performance testing and monitoring provider for cloud and mobile applications, has partnered with open source management company, op5 to enhance the monitoring and testing of...
- Apica WebPerformance™ extends functionality to help users improve their response times from web- and mobile applications
Manchester United has the fastest responding web site in the Premier League, according to extensive tests performed by Apica, an IT company specialised in web performance and testing.
Comprehensive platform provides tools, services, flexible licensing options, and unlimited scalability to test the limits of websites and applications on demand
Apica ProxySniffer 5.0 introduces new capabilities, such as load clustering and multithread support, to give users even more control over their load testing scenarios and help them pinpoint performanc
The newly enhanced Apica WebPerformance portal, introduced today, includes integration with AppDynamics and Google Analytics; supports HTML5 and real browser monitoring from leading browsers, such as
Apica has joined the HP Cloud partner ecosystem, providing HP Cloud Services customers with the ability to optimize web and mobile applications launched in the HP public cloud.
Apica, a leading load testing and performance monitoring provider for cloud and mobile applications, today announced its performance monitoring resources are now available for data centers utilizing o
Apica, a leading performance testing and monitoring provider for cloud and mobile applications, has joined forces with Kaazing, the leading enabler of the Living Web™, to bring performance monitoring.
Leading load testing and performance monitoring provider shares its solutions for world-class performance in web, mobile, and the cloud
Apica Launches New Blog Devoted to Excellence in Cloud Performance
PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE
)--Testing applications for maximum capacity, daily performance, improved load times, and peak load is always a challenge. That’s why Apica
, a leading load testing and performance monitoring provider for cloud and mobile applications, is sharing its latest knowledge and thinking on the new Apica blog
The Apica blog will focus on mobile, cloud, and web performance. Concentrated focus on performance monitoring and load testing in these areas will help organizations select and implement the best tools for the optimization of their cloud and mobile applications, preventing downtime and ensuring high performance. The blog’s inaugural posts include:
- “Cloud computing gives you a golden opportunity for capacity planning.” How the dynamics of cloud computing allow users to gauge their system’s limits through capacity planning in a way that was never possible before.
- “How to build your best test.” A step-by-step guide to setting up the proper load testing harness and determining the right testing methodology. In other words, why it’s important to test the right things, in the right way, with the right tools.
- “Why your media website should be optimized for the mobile web.” Why it’s important for all businesses, not just those offering e-commerce or providing breaking news, to have an optimized, rapid, and efficient mobile website.
- “Testing the cloud from above the clouds.” How Craig Irwin, Apica’s Chief Operating Officer and Vice President of Sales Engineering, performed a load test in an airplane 30,000 feet off the ground.
“This new blog will provide forward-thinking IT leaders with an in-depth look into the performance monitoring solutions available to support their cloud offering,” says Sven Hammar, CEO of Apica. “Our team of qualified experts will share their insights to help readers understand why high-performance web, mobile, and cloud-based apps are a necessity to every organization and how to maintain a healthy web and mobile environment.”
The Apica team will be contributing posts and multimedia pertaining to their individual areas of expertise. The initial blogging team includes:
- Sven Hammar, CEO
- Niclas Tollgård, Chief Technology Officer
- Peter Tollgård, Vice President of Professional Services
- Craig Irwin, Vice President of Channel Partners and Alliances North America
- David Fischer, Lead Programmer, LoadTest
- Palak Patel, Vice President of U.S. Sales
Business and IT professionals, associates, and the press are invited to visit or subscribe to the Apica blog using any RSS reader.
Apica provides the most effective technology for optimizing the performance of cloud and mobile applications. The Apica WebExcellence Suite offers companies and developers alike easy-to-use, cloud-based load testing and web performance monitoring tools to test applications for maximum capacity, daily performance, improved load times, and protection from peak load. For more information about how Apica is providing the highest standard for cloud and mobile application performance management, visit http://www.ApicaSystem.com.